Monday, September 27, 2010

I hate waiting.

So our due date came and went (Saturday the 25th), and although I'm not surprised that baby boy didn't come by the due date, a LARGE part of me hoped he would. Especially because they told me he might. And I know, it's only been 2 days so far, but this waiting stuff is for the BIRDS. I'm so restless! Rob and I are definitely enjoying these last few days of just the two of us, but we're so anxious to meet Liam. We have an appointment tomorrow morning (Tuesday, Sept. 28) and the doctor said last Friday that this appointment would definitely be our last appointment. Which means, hopefully, that he will schedule an induction. Not that I'm all gung-ho about being put into labor with drugs, but it will certainly put my mind at ease knowing that things are going to start happening. Not to mention it will help out certain people planning on traveling from the Buckeye state!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment