Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trip to Florida

I had the blessing (thanks to the Lord and my husband) of spending a long weekend with my dear friend Katie and her husband, Evan, in Orlando a couple of weeks ago. I hadn't seen them since our wedding so it was MUCH needed and a great little pre-baby getaway...and it was extra fun because Katie is due 3 weeks ahead of me! 2 pregnant women sure know how to have a good time....lots of sappy movies and junk food :) I seriously had so much fun....thanks Katie and Evan! Here are some pictures (on my last post I had a terrible time trying to line up captions with the pictures....so I'm just putting pictures this time...) we did all kinds of things, including visiting a local farmers market (where I had the best bagel of my LIFE), renting a bunch of movies, trying out El Pollo Tropical (Cuban fast-food...the most genius invention ever), going to church, and heading to the beach for a day.












No comments:

Post a Comment